Monday, September 1, 2014

Ready, Set, September!



 This summer went SO fast that I am not ready for it to end!! But like it or not, September is here!

Check out my September Posts for lots and lots of ideas for having a fun and festive September whether you have kids or not! There are crafts, recipes, treats, books, activities and more! Even suggestions for Turning Over a New Leaf this month with a fresh take at life!








To get set for September, I stopped by Trader Joe's to pick up some of their Cinnamon Schoolbook Cookies! These make the cutest little addition in your kids' lunchboxes or are a fun way to work on letters and spelling with your little ones! My son has LOVED them!








And I found the cutest new book that I'm looking forward to reading with Beckam! It teaches about different kinds of fall leaves!






More September ideas are just around the corner so check back soon!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment